ITSCC Travel Grant
ITSCC received a donation which will allow the awarding of a small number of travel grants. The goal of awarding travel grants is to allow for the participation of ITSCC members in national and international events in order to enhance the exchange of information regarding skin cancer in organ transplant recipients.
- Any activity related to skin cancer in transplant recipients will be considered
- The maximum amount of each grant will be $1,000
- ITSCC members should apply for a grant using the Travel Grant Application
- All applications received 60 days prior to a meeting date will be considered equally
- Applications received less than 60 days prior to a meeting will only be consider if there are still funds available for that meeting
- Preference will be given to applicants presenting a talk, abstract or poster at a meeting
- Individuals awarded travel grants will be asked to provide a short synopsis of the important elements of the meeting for posting on the ITSCC website
Completed applications should be submitted to:
International Transplant Skin Cancer Collaborative
555 E. Wells St., Ste. 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 918-3191 Fax: (414) 276-3349
Joining ITSCC is free and you will gain access to your colleagues through the ITSCC Listserv. Apply now
ITSCC PATIENT EDUCATION PAMPHLET
"ARE YOU AT-RISC?"
AT-RISC = After Transplant Reduce the Incidence of Skin Cancer
Click here to download Order Form
Your tax-deductible donation supports the education and research of physicians and scientists committed to improving the quality of life of organ transplant recipients. If you are unable to donate online or require other information to make a gift through a trust or other source, email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. ITSCC's federal tax ID is 43-1964114.
ITSCC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, and has received support through unrestricted educational grants from pharmaceutical companies and donations of time and funds from physicians, researchers, transplant patients and their families.