Membership and Dues
ITSCC members believe strongly in the educational goals and mission of the organization, and are proud of its status as a leading resource in education as well as clinical and basic science investigation in the field of cutaneous oncology and transplant dermatology. From its inception, this belief in and support of the organizational mission and value has helped ITSCC grow to approximately 200 members worldwide, plus a larger network of like-minded physicians, researchers, affiliates and others.
Members already know the many intanglible benefits of membership and what support for ITSCC provides. The following are available to members only:
- Access to the Members Only portion of the website which includes the ITSCC Slide Deck, updated PowerPoint presentation on transplant dermatology, the transplant dermatology bibliography, a membership directory and more.
- A 10% discount to attend the educational ITSCC meeting at the annual AAD meeting.
- Free ITSCC patient education brochures (Members will be charged only for shipping)
Because of its importance to our educational and patient service missions, the ITSCC listserv will remain available to all who wish to register, both members and non-members. Non-members will also still be able to attend the ITSCC meeting at the AAD, but will pay a higher registration fee.
To further ensure future financial stability, the Board voted to approve a tiered structure of annual Membership dues that commenced in 2015.
- $0 for residents and fellows-in-training
- $50 USD for those individuals who are 1-3 years out from training
- $150 USD for those beyond 3 years out from training
Become a Member
Your tax-deductible donation supports the education and research of physicians and scientists committed to improving the quality of life of organ transplant recipients. If you are unable to donate online or require other information to make a gift through a trust or other source, email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. ITSCC's federal tax ID is 43-1964114.
ITSCC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, and has received support through unrestricted educational grants from pharmaceutical companies and donations of time and funds from physicians, researchers, transplant patients and their families.